Need a 1031 replacement property for your 1031 Exchange? Forever leave the day to day management of your office building, apartment building or other gross-leased property behind.
Invest in a "hands-free" net leased property and spend your time doing what you want rather than dealing with tenant's needs. Triple net leased properties (NNN) provide long term cashflow without the headaches of management. Let the property work for you rather than you working for the property and enjoy the benefits of "mail box money".
Contact TMO to find out more about the benefits of Triple Net Leased Real Estate Investments. 1.866.539.1777
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should buy a NNN property for your 1031 exchange:
- armchair investment- ease of management with tenant maintaining and operating the property
- mail box money- your monthly rent is yours, net to you, no expenses to pay
- long term cash flow- leases usually range from 10 to 25 years
- high credit tenant- financially strong tenants usually publicly traded
- good appreciation- regular rent increases provide for increase in future value
- non-recourse financing- lenders will loan on credit of tenant and strength of lease, waiving a personal guarantee by you as buyer
- easier to sell- when time comes to sell, demand is almost always strong for a NNN leased property, even in down markets
- higher residual value- net leased real estate is usually built-to-suit for retailers who have researched the market and location to find the best site to do business
Contact TMO to find out more about the benefits of Triple Net Leased Real Estate Investments for your 1031 exchange.
What is Triple Net NNN? Here is triple net lease definition